Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Instructions: Use this rubric for the following task. Read the rubric below, and then read the attached paper identified for this assignment. Score the paper’s scholarly writing on voice, tone, and style. Be sure to use the last column to justify your score by providing evidence such as page and paragraph numbers of examples. Feel free to adjust the column widths to suit your needs.
Below the rubric, compose a brief reflection on the continued development of voice, tone, and style of an essay scholarly writing.
1. Where are your strengths?
2. Where are your opportunities for further development in order to elevate your scholarly writing in preparation for the dissertation research literature review you will conduct later in your program?
3. Include one specific action you will take before the end of this course to address one of your opportunities for the development of your scholarly writing skills.
4. Note any specific support you might need from your instructor to complete the action step you identify.
5. Make sure the assignment has an introduction and a summary. While I only list 3 sources, cite any sources used in-text and references which may exceed that number or you may not have any.**
6. Be specific in your score and response justification.
7. The appropriate documents will be attached.