Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Creating a poster in PowerPoint, initially set the paper size to A0 (84.1 x 118.9 cm)
The poster will focus on the Cairngorms National Park in Scotland. The poster is intended for researchers and landowners in the Cairngorms National Park.
I send an example of the poster’s format and send the poster’s primary source Please use it as one of the sources.
* This assessment will allow you to bring together the knowledge that you have acquired over the week and integrate it with peer reviewed published scientific papers. Activity: Based discussions you have had, the papers that you read, and your experience during the course, you now need to design a scientific poster. The aim of this poster will be explore one (or more) different topics within the National park and identify the conflicts and scientific issues.
* Consider the evidence from the scientific papers
* Integrating scientific evidence with experiences during the residential field trip
* Not a classic scientific research poster – E.g. does not have to have a methods, results etc sections
* Looking for critical evaluation
* Focused and innovative
* Target audience – Informed scientific group / national park stake holders
* Make use of images, figures and tables