Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Provide your name, where you are from, and your degree intent (what you would like to do with your degree). Next, answer what you believe social planning means. Identify and discuss at least two examples of social planning in your community or area.
– My name is Tina.
– I am from Columbus GA. but resides in Powder Springs GA.
– Social Work is the degree intent.
*****Procrastination & Stress Levels*****
What role does procrastination play in your stress levels? Identify three time management strategies that can be used to decrease the stress that results from procrastination.
– 1) Establish goals (Short term or long term – daily, weekly, monthly, 3 months, etc)
– 2) Prioritize goals using the ABC Method (A = Top Priority to C = Can get completed next day)
– 3) Specify tasks for each goal (Use a calendar)
What is time management? On a scale of 1 (least) to 10 (most), where would you rate your time management skills? Describe the rationale for your rating. What skills are needed for effective time management? Which of these skills do you feel that you already possess? Provide examples of each.
– Time management is rating is an 8.
What are your thoughts on the videos below?
Video 1: How To Make Stress Your Friend (Copy & Paste Link)
Video 2: What Causes Stress in Social Work? (Copy & Paste Link)