Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Once you have watched the Jack Abramoff Story, reflect on your experiences with ethical fading, including the following:
* Write about the four enablers of self-deception
* Language Euphemism
* Slippery Slope of Decision Making
* Errors in Perceptual Causation
* Constrained Representation of Our Self
* Provide examples of any or all of the four enablers of self-deception that you saw in Jack Abramoff’s story and/or in situations you have seen or experienced personally.
Here is the video: https://youtu.be/NmD8xLi4JvU
NOTE: I am a Social Worker, and you can make up situations, but I am a therapist for mental health. Please use I when talking about situations and make it more reflective.
I have attached the rubric