Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
1. Explain or interpret the author’s analogy of the world of social media as a Cocktail Party. In this party, who would you say Youtube is? How about Facebook and Tik Tok?
2. What is the Upgrade to Canada about and what contributed to its success? How else should Canada Tourism use social media to augment its Upgrade to Canada campaign?
3. Discuss some key points about blogs and the importance of blogs in the age of social networking.
4. If you were a small business owner ready to hire a freelancer to help build your website, what are the 5 skills you should be looking for? Discuss each and reference the Waterfield Designs or other examples.
5. The text refers to Artificial intelligence as the umbrella term for algorithms, technologies, and mathematics that make machines smarter. Additionally, AI is typically used to perform tasks that have previously been done by humans, and done frequently, but that take lots of time (e.g., audio transcriiption and routeplanning). Based on what you read in Chapter 7, in what ways has AI-powered marketing reached you? Provide examples of how AI is being used in marketing now.
Refer to specific excerpts from this week’s materials in your narrative to demonstrate understanding of the topics and to support your responses.
Review our Writing Rubric for Ideas and Content standards, Support and Citation, Organization and Coherence, and Mechanics requirements, APA format, 2-3 pages excluding Cover page and References page.
Number your responses and/or use proper 1st or 2nd level APA Headings to indicate where your answer to each of the prompts starts and ends. Make sure to respond to any follow up questions within each item.