Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Discover evidence based data used in clinical practice.
Discover Evidence-Based Data Used in Clinical Practice
This assignment helps identify areas of clinical interest that you may have in integrating evidence into the population of interest. You will begin to find evidence as it relates to your practice of interest.
From the chapter readings and discussion, formulate a 3-page scholarly paper in APA format, providing an overview of the terms and function of EPB. An introduction, discussion, and conclusion are expected in the overview on this topic.
The Topic is diabetes auto immune or obesity related?
1. Identify a clinical question of interest for you.
2. Provide an overview of databases that are available and relevant to your clinical question.
3. Write a 3-page paper that discusses your findings from the database, and the evidence determined.
4. Include a minimum of three mid- to high-level evidence-based references.
5. This Assessment should be a Microsoft Word document.
6. Respond to the questions in a thorough manner, providing specific examples of concepts, topics, definitions, and other elements asked for in the questions. Your paper should be highly organized, logical, and focused.
7. Your paper must be written in Standard English and demonstrate exceptional content, organization, style, and grammar and mechanics.
8. Your paper should provide a clearly established and sustained viewpoint and purpose.
9. Your writing should be well ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful.
10. A separate page at the end of your research paper should contain a list of references, in APA format. Use your textbook, the Library, and the internet for research.
11. Be sure to cite both in-text and reference list citations were appropriate and reference all sources. Your sources and content should follow proper APA citation style. Review the APA formatting and citation style found in the Writing Center. To access the Writing Center, select this link. (It should include a cover sheet, paper is double spaced, in Times New Roman 12-point font, correct citations, Standard English with no spelling or punctuation errors, and correct references at the bottom of the last page.)