Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
BOOK TO BE REVIEW
Leading Congregations and Nonprofits in a Connected World: Platforms, People, and Purpose
November 2, 2016
Hayim Herring president & Terri Martinson Elton
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR WORK:
1. Textbook Summary submissions should be 13 pages in length.
2. (a). The majority of the paper should be a summary of the content of the text written in the student’s own words. ——-
(b). Chapter by chapter
PLEASE NOTE 2 a & b
3. Plagiarism in any form will not be tolerated.
4. Newburgh suggests that the student briefly summarize each chapter of the text as it is reviewed.
5. VERY IMPORTANT
(a). In addition, A STATEMENT OR PARAGRAPH CONCERNING WHAT WAS LEARNED.
(B). AND HOW IT IS APPLICABLE TO THE STUDENT’S LIFE AND/OR MINISTRY SHOULD BE INCLUDED.
PLEASE NOTE A & B OF # 5 Above
6. Once the paper is completed, the student should then review and make any revisions necessary to present a good summary for submission