Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
You will submit a 4-6 page report (excluding the title page and the table of contents page) detailing the nature of your work term assignment, skills developed, the relevancy and application of your academic studies in supporting your work term efforts and overall satisfaction with the experience.
The report should be structured as follows:
1. Title Page: The first page should include student name, ID#, program and dates of employment, company name and address, and name of your immediate supervisor.
2. Table of Contents: Include principal headings as they appear in the report, page numbers and appendices, if applicable.
3. Main Body (Please use a subheading for each section):
– Overview of company and products and/or services provided
– Job title and descriiption, function and organization of the department in which you worked
– Your observations of the organizational culture
– Provide two specific examples of when you were able to apply the learning from your program in your job
– Describe two specific activities you completed regarding the development of your employment network during this work experience
Report formatting guidelines:
– MS Word
– Arial 12 point
– Numbered pages
– Four to Six pages in length, not including the title page and the table of contents page
– Use MLA/APA style for citations and bibliography (please be consistent to apply only one of the styles)