Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Research the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA): Health Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) Measures: Effectiveness of Care.
Choose one regulatory process monitored in the HEDIS Measures from the Effectiveness of Care domain from this link. Discuss the five prompts listed below in the initial post.
1. State the title of the regulatory process
2. Identify what the specific measure is monitoring in a primary care setting.
3. Discuss information extracted from “Why it Matters” specific to the measure.
4. Discuss the importance of monitoring this regulatory process in the primary care setting (i.e. clinic, doctor’s office, free health clinic).
5. Discuss what nurses can do to improve care for patients affected by the measure, examples: future research, modify assessments, modify interventions. This is an opportunity to be creative as you consider future nursing care.
Requires 3 APA references: 2 peer-reviewed articles published within the past 5 years and 1 textbook reference. Rubric attached for grading guidance. Thank you.