Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS BELOW AND CLICK THE LINK FOR THE SECOND PART OF THE QUESTIONS.
1. Describe the process in which proteins are packaged by the Golgi body.
2. Describe the structure and function of lysosomes.
3. What is autolysis? (Conduct some independent research if needed.)
4. Describe the outer and inner structure of mitochondria.
5. Where might have mitochondria originated from? Why?
6. Describe the outer membrane of the nucleus.
7. Describe the inner contents of the nucleus.
Explore the Virtual Histology Laboratory and answer the following questions: https://histologyguide.com//slidebox/slidebox.html
Consider the various types of tissues and cell types you reviewed on the Histology Guide site.
1. Which one is the only fluid tissue? Describe this tissue and where it can be found in the body.
2. What would be the significance of the relationship among cells, tissues, and organs?
3. Identify the four main types of tissues found in humans and provide the function of each.
4. Identify five organs analyzed in the lab and provide a function of each.