Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Using synthesis and evaluation, the student authors a 3,000-4,500 word scholarly reflective narrative that demonstrateshow all of the artifacts submitted, and the course in which the artifacts were produced, meet each MSN/FNP ProgramOutcome; The student provides summative evaluation of their own professional growth and development as a graduate student in the COGNITIVE, PSYCHOMOTOR, and AFFECTIVE domains as it pertains to the FNP Program The student provides summative evaluation of their own professional growth and development as a graduate student as it pertains to AACN’s MSN Essentials for Graduate Education; The student provides summative evaluation of their own professional growth and development as a graduate student as it pertains to the National Organization of NursePractitioner Faculties (NONPF) Competencies; AND5. The student reflects how one’s own cultural competence hasbeen transformed.
students must submit a scholarly reflective narrative that demonstrates how all of the artifacts submitted, and the course in which the artifacts were produced, meet each MSN program outcome.
This Narrative Analysis format should use APA format, to include a cover page, running head, headings, and a reference list. Other elements, such as an APA formatted table, may also be included. Strict adherence to APA format is required. Examples of references that would support this Narrative Analysis might include a required journal reading from a course, material from a nurse practitioner professional web site to include a board of nursing site, or other peer-reviewed scholarly articles. Course textbooks may be used.
Please refer to the rubric for grading particulars.
Chamberlain College of Nursing FNP Program Outcomes
1. Provide high quality, safe, patient, centered care grounded in holistic health principles.
2. Create a caring environment for achieving quality health outcomes.
3. Engage in lifelong personal and professional growth through reflective practice and appreciation of cultural diversity.
4. Integrate professional values through scholarship and service in health care.
5. Advocates for positive health outcomes through compassionate, evidence-based, collaborative advanced nursing practice.
Artifacts for each class are attached as files.