Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
P A R T 2 (The Client is hypothetical–please see the attachment for background content on client also see below for instructions and rubric)
1. Psychological Theory: Select a psychological orientation (examples include:
psychodynamic, family systems, cognitive-behavioral, humanistic, positive psychology)
and provide a conceptualization of what may be going on with your client within your
2. Cultural Diversity Factors: Identify cultural factors influencing the presenting problem.
Discuss the impact that background information (in the section above) may have on the
presenting issue. Discuss cultural similarities and differences between yourself and the
client. Discuss the client’s transference (or anticipated transference) and your
countertransference (or anticipated countertransference).
▪ Skillfully addresses all of the assignment requirements, including references of scholarly/authoritative citations where a minimum is required.
▪ Citation requirements: Minimum
of 5 scholarly/authoritative source
▪ APA 7 formatting (in text citations and Reference page)
In text citations are not included in the word count
▪ Plagiarism submission
For rubric please reference the exemplary category
Here is the commentary from part 1 of the assignment background history for the client from the instructor that could have enhanced it and hopefully aids you in understanding the direction of writing although, no APA Codes are required for this section, and please utilize at least one of the theories listed in the instructions)
I think in order to talk about Autism Spectrum Disorder some theories that might be better are perhaps operant conditioning by Skinner as it’s often a theory used to plan the interventions for this population or perhaps a developmental theory such as Erickson’s. Also, for the ethical section I was looking for some reference to specific standards in the APA Code of Ethics.”