Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
– This is an MBA course called New Venture Creation.
– This is an individual self-reflection assessment on the group presentation that we did in class. We are a group of 6 members but I’m not the one who presented the live presentation in front of the class but I have helped in the presentation.
– The task is to identify three challenges that you found in finalising the idea of the group presentation and creating the presentation in class.
– So you should write about the 3 challenges that I have selected below:-
The Three challenges are :-
1- The discussion between the group members on the chosen idea for the group Presentation (Creativity and bringing new and different idea in Qatar and the Middle East, and we had a debate about many different ideas so we can come up with a unique and amazing business idea in Qatar during the World cup that no one else thought about in order to be different than others as requested from the doctor).
2- Team work and participation (organizing and planning, dividing roles, communication and team conflicts, and time management to finish the work on time).
3- It is our first live presentation and the preparation for it (Managing the time of the presentation 5 Min, designing the slides of the presentation and the important material that will be included in it. Making it attractive to the audience. We had to make the presenter of our group in the presentation confident of himself and help him to present our group work in an excellent way, since we had to only attach the recorded voice-overs in all of the previous presentation and there was no live presentation, but this is the first live presentation for our group.
And each one of the three Challenges should include the below 5 points in each challenge:-
1- The nature of the challenge(s) you or your team faced.
2- How you/your team (positively) addressed the challenge.
3- The impact this had on your business idea and business prospects
4- How you would approach each stage differently in the future.
5- Reflections on that learning (this is the most important element of your submission)
– The report should be from 3000 to 3300 words
– Harvard Referencing Style
– The References should be 20 References (5 references in each one of the three challenges so that is 15. And 5 references you can put them in the introduction and the conclusion or ending).
– I have attached a previous student paper from last year just to have an idea about the structure of the paper, but be careful. Don’t copy and paste ideas and sentences from the sample to the paper as this will lead to plagiarism when I submit the paper. So try to be creative in writing and think outside the box to write the best paper that you can as this paper worth 100% of my grade. And read the Feedback from the Doctor on the last year paper so you don’t make the same mistakes as the previous student and avoid the mistakes as this lowered his mark.
– And don’t write about Covid-19 as we have attended all the classes during the week in the campus.
– The references should be related to reflective writing not concerning business literature as mentioned in the feedback of the last year paper that I have attached.
– Make sure to follow the instructions and read the previous student paper from last year and the doctor feedback as it is very important, and the most important thing for me is the high and best quality for the paper.