Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
1. The Literature. We can continue to study, analyze, and learn more about the meaning of the literature. We do this through study, researching, and gaining more knowledge of the literature.
Answer this question: What are the significant works of James Baldwin and Richard Rodriquez and why?
2. The Life. Research authors’ lives to learn more about their lifestyle, family, background, culture, beliefs, where they are from, period, etc.
3. By completing 1 and 2, we can start to answer this question:
How does the writer’s life appear in their work based on what we have learned in the first two?
This becomes an important and exciting question to attempt to answer in writing. We may have to do further research in order to conclude this.
4. There are themes in literature, but based on what we are outlining here, we are also starting to identify themes that can represent life and work based on what we find in the research.
Answer question: What are their central themes, and why?
5. In addition to continuing with the James Baldwin and Richard Rodriquez study in the Discussion Forums:
6. Please, analyze their presentations.
What are the main topics of their presentations?
How are their presentations related to the article we have read? (attadched)
Watch James Baldwin’s interview. https://youtu.be/cnh0pxOTvh8 1979 at Berkley University